Re: Mt. Hamilton Ride

Matt Knowles wrote:

> I also brought my QuickTime VR rig and took a 360 degree group shot at the
> top of Mount Hamilton.

Cool stuff, Matt! Owen really dug it; in fact, he's been talking about
getting into digital photography if he can do cool QTVR stuff like that.
(Guess he'll have to buy a Mac, though... :-)

> I now know how to pronounce Blake's last name.

SO-buh-loff, for those of you still wondering. <grin>

> Due to Blake's demonstration and remarkable recovery, I now know it is
> possible to drag the side stand before hitting anything else. Track day
> participants take note.

Purely unintentional, I assure you! Sorry I dorked that turn in front of
you.

> Red is definitely the fastest color, and Paul can instantly fill up your
> rear views if you're not paying attention.

As much as I hate to admit it, I have to agree that red was certainly
faster. You and Paul were awesome, though, regardless of color! Thanks
for letting me drag behind. (OK, OK, bad pun... :-)

- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Burlingame, CA, USA