Re: Mt. Hamilton Ride

>As much as I hate to admit it, I have to agree that red was certainly
>faster. You and Paul were awesome, though, regardless of color! Thanks
>for letting me drag behind. (OK, OK, bad pun... :-)

Well we've both been on those roads many times, and those roads can
definitely bite you if you don't know them. Rocks, gravel, greasy or
melting surfaces, sheer drops, cow grates in the middle of blind corners,
and narrow roads mean you better be paying attention.

Let me know when your ready for another ride, and I'll be happy to show you
some of the lesser traveled coastal routes.

Matt Knowles - mattknowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (408) 977-1804
http://www.aestheticdesign.com