TSRA Rallye 2000

Hi Guys & Gals,

Just a reminder that the Triumph Sport Riders Association Rallye 2000 is
not that far off.  If you don't know what I'm talking about, go to
www.tsra.cc and click on the links to Rallye 2000.  The Rallye is
officially an AMA sanctioned event.

If you preregister, we'll be better able to arrange for the group's
needs and get all of your t-shirt sizes correct!

Also, we're planning on mailing some preliminary Rallye information
along with your membership packet in a couple/three weeks.  We will also
be mailing the TSRA membership packets out to those of you who are not
attending the Rallye at that time as well.  Sorry for the delay, but
since we're newly formed, we're still working out the kinks and deciding
how to work certain things. Things will go more smoothly next go round .
. . .

For those of you who do not have reservations at the Pisgah Inn, several
guys who are registered have indicated that they are willing to share a
room.  If you're interested, e-mail me and I'll put you in touch so you
guys can work out the details.

If you have any other questions, you can also send them my way.

Lisa "Aqua Dawg" White
Secretary-Treasurer, Triumph Sport Riders Association