Re: New Gearshift lever

Paul Wilson <paulwilson@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Eric,
> Based on a visual inspection, the pedal looks identical to the one on
> the 955/Speed Triple.  However, the instructions that come packaged
> with the pedal specifically state that it is a replacement for the
> Sprint ST original gearchange linkage and list the 3 part numbers on
> the original linkage that are replaced by the new single piece
> assembly.

    Looks identical, and puts the pedal closer to the peg as the Daytona
part does.  If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's
probably a creatively marketed duck.  I'm interested in a one-piece gear
lever, but I think I'll hang on for one which is designed for the ST.

                Jim
- --
      jim@         ,'_             All I need to buy now is some Ability,
  gillespie.org   / -.--.    ___   and I'll be sorted.
 '99 Sprint ST  \__/ `---'  \__/                          -- Craig Dalkin