Seat upholstery

     Since the vinyl covering on my saddle is splitting around the cutouts
     for the grabrail I'd like to take the opprtunity to get some seat mods
     done.

     Does anybody know of a vendor offering seat modification/upholstery
     services similar to those offered by Sergant but based in Ireland or
     Britain?

     Alternatively, has anybody any experience with the Baglux seat covers?

     Martin,
     Dublin, Ireland

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software