Re: Water on the front axle

Sherry,

Mine didn't have any corrosion built up but I did
notice something when I took mine off at 4k. On the
same side as the speedo there is the bearing seal. On
the inside of the bearing seal there is a spring that
holds the seal in place, well this spring had fallen
out and was lying inside the cavity. I think this
spring also helps keep a good seal around the axel.
This had to have happened at the factory because this
was the first time I had my wheel off. If yours is
missing as well it could be the cause of the moisture.

Troy
- --- Sherry Marsh <focused@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>