Was Battery Cook-Off, Is Ladies' Poll

Susan and all my sisters,

Wish that I had been able to ride more.  Unfortunately, there were
extenuating circumstances.  In that regard, I have a few questions for the
riding and non-riding ladies who read this list.  Please post directly to my
personal address as this content may beg description, but it is definitely
not technical and I subscribe to the digest only.

1.  Do you ride?  If so, are you pilot or passenger?
2.  Does your husband or companion ride?
3.  Has your husband or companion been injured while riding a motorcycle?
4.  Have you been injured while riding a motorcycle?
5.  Do you experience anxiety when your husband or companion rides without
you?
6.  Do any particular types of riding by your husband or companion cause you
anxiety?
7.  Do you have any strategies for dealing with these anxieties?
8.  If you have declared any concerns, has your husband or companion
modified his riding habits?
9.  Do you believe your husband's or companion's riding negatively affects
your relationship?
10.  What single thing would you like to change about your husband's or
companion's riding?
11.  If you had a friend who husband's or companion's riding caused them
great anxiety, what would you tell that person to assuage her fears?

Any input would be immensely appreciated and will be kept in the strictest
confidence.

Crash (An insensitive brute in search of understanding.)