re: new Dunlops

>  From: "Paul Steinbacher" <psteinbacher@xxxxxxxxx>, on 06/26/2000 18:33:
>  After 3 sets of 207's I decided to try something that might provide a bit
>  more in the way of mileage. I don't know about the mileage yet, but I have
>  to say that I am pleased with the 205's. The 205 seems to have a stiffer
>  carcass than the 207, so it provides a lot more feedback on what's going on
>  at the connection to the pavement. They also seem to turn just slightly
>  quicker than the 207. I always liked the 207 for its ability to hold a line
>  much better than the BT57 or the MX90 but I have to say that the 205 seems
>  better there also. Guess I don't have a downside for this tire yet, I think
>  for me it's better than the 207 in every way, other than being slightly
>  harsher riding, but I'll take that any day for the increase in feel.
>  Ultimate grip may be less but without going to a track I'm sure I'll never
>  know. I would highly recommend the 205 front and rear for anyone desiring
>  confidence instilling feedback.

	I had my dealer order me a D207 front and D205 rear today for
installation in a couple of weeks. Rhiannon will be in for her 6k service at
that time, so I figured I'd take the opportunity to lose the Bridgestones. The
rear tire has been punctured twice already, anyway.

	"Jedi Dawg"  JIm Huber
	'00 blue ST  "Rhiannon"
	Spring, Texas, USA