Re: Triumph enthusiast

Jim,
My wife wanted a red one. I always wanted a BRG Brit bike, this one is close
enough. Almost got a green Trophy. I wanted to add some color to the fleet. As for
the scooter, Best investment I ever made. This is THE way to get the lovely on a
bike of her own. Convinced her it would be fun for her and our four kids. She got
on, twisted the wrist...wobble... wobble and she's off. A couple of hours of that
and I had her on my (at the time Ducati Monster 750) wobble... wobble shift wobble
wobble and she's off. Had to have her own, her first bike was an Aprilia Pegaso
650. About a month of that and I convinced her she needed a Sprint ST. The kids
are still learning on the scooter. Have a 15year Son  old and a 14 year daughter
and 11 and 10 year old daughters who are just inches away from flat footn the
scoot! Got a Leo Vinci pipe on it and thinking about a big bore kit (70cc) wew
hoo!