whoo hoo fuel sender fixed!!

Wednesday I speed to IMX to get the fuel sender thing replaced. Everything worked out and I can leave on my trip tomorrow without a grey cloud of gassy fumes over me. Tyanks to their efforts, I am able to do this.

So now I have another question. Prior to this change, my fan would come on as I turned my bike off and stay on for quite a while after. My temp guage would read any where from 188 to 215 while riding. Last night I noticed that the fan did not come on after I switched off and I was looking at traffic and not my temp guage. Could yu tell me if  the temp and fan thing is a normal thing?

Thatnks and after this, I won't bother you guysfor a whole two weeks!

Best, Tai
'00 RS