RE: ST4, ST, K1200RS comparo

I have a Buell X1 and had an M2 so I guess even though it is not a direct
comparison.....but then I don't think a Buell is a direct comparison anyway.
They are very, hmmmm, 'crude', no maybe elemental would be the correct word,
motorcycles. Extremely enjoyable but can't compare to things like Sprint ST.
We did manage to ride the 97 M2 across the country 2up once but it was very
painful and not fun unless we were on 2 laners where speed did not matter.
They just are not sophisticated high speed transportation devices. They can
however be very satisfying to ride, like put a smile on your face every time
(unless it breaks that is).

Paul & Dee

take the ST for a ride.  I did take the K12 for spin this summer through
some nice twisties and it handled pretty well, but it is a big bike and i am
sure the ST will out perform it.
Anyone ridden the Buell Sport Tourer?  How does it compare to the ST?