Re: st-digest V2000 #70

I've ridden them back-to-back. My ST and a 2000 RS testbike. The new lever
is junk, IMHO. It results in a harder pull and is extremely awkward. Every
tester who threw a leg over our RS commented in the first half hour about
the lever. More telling, even after a few days, they were still complaining.