Humm....!!!

Gentle persons,
    It seems I have had a bit of bad luck in the last days.  It seems I have
made a mistake, I was riding my beautiful ST - Baby like a car on the 91
freeway this past Friday.  A fine cager decided to change lanes about a 1/2
to 1/4 car length ahead of me.  It seems that in the typical heavy traffic
this gentleman decided to change lanes while slowing in his lane, into my
lane and thus hitting me in the front someplace.
    It was a 40ish MPH spill on the pavement.  I was wearing a good set of
boots, my leather jacket, gloves, half-helmet with face shield, and...
and...  a pair of levis!
    Extent of the damage is not fully understood at this time as I took a
doosy of a blow to the front of my knee and a dislocated thumb as well as
various other little ditties on my bod.  I am currently out of work for the
next two months though.  I will be working from home as I can't even drive a
cage!
    Will keep all appraised of the haps, though I must admit of the few
bikes I have owned this bike so far has been some what of a bad experience.
I may see a triple instead of Baby in the not too distant future.  In any
case they have me on some good pain meds and in a cast and hobbling along on
crutches.
    There is a moral to this story, always focus on your riding, always
where something more than jeans, and always drive your bike like a bike -
not a car.

MCR