Re: Do not boycott....you are trying to hurt the wrong people!!!

I'll second this...  keep in mind folks that the government controls gas
prices in the US to a major extent in as much as more than half the cost of
gas goes towards taxes of one sort or another - all they have to do is make
a temporary tax reduction.  The fed also controls our oil reserves, which if
free'd would help drive the prices back down.  This is an election year,
don't think for a second that the president or someone in congress isn't
keeping prices where they are without a reason to their advantage, or the
disadvantage of their opponent.  Once the elections are over the new
scoundrel in chief will see to it that prices come back down again.