Re: Humm....!!!

"Gregory D. Girard" wrote:

> What is that picture ? Is it for real or what ?

Pretty nasty, eh? I believe it's real (unfortunately for that
ex-person). I recall some speculation on rec.motorcycles that the
fellow's leg got caught between the bike and the pavement during the
crash, causing the massive damage.

That picture was one of many reasons I 1) took the MSF, and 2) bought an
Aerostitch before I ever rode a motorcycle on the street. It's also why
I never ride my bike on the street without wearing all my gear. (I have
to 'fess that I do move my bike out of the garage without all my gear
on. :-)

- --
Blake Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Higher Education Consulting