Scottoiler - Installation on Triumph Sprint ST or RS

Hi All,

Has any list member installed a Scottoiler on his ST or RS already? I´ve
decided to install one on my new RS (only three more weeks to wait :-)), but
especially on the Sprint ST/RS it is obviously not that easy to get access
to the suction which is required for operating the valve on the Scottoiler.
Therefore Scottoiler offers a special Tee-Piece for the Sprint ST/RS - this
Tee-Piece is not included in the normal Scottoiler Installation Kit.

The Scottoiler Website says:
"Sprint ST/RS:
(Will not affect Warranty, but check with your dealer) -There is a nylon
Corrugated pipe to an electronically controlled box.  Cut into pipe #3, the
longest on the right hand side.  Insert modified Tee piece (available from
Scottoiler) into this pipe."

Pictures of the installation are also shown on the Scottoiler-Website:

http://www.scottoiler.co.uk/INSTRUCTIONS/FITTINGCONNECTIONS/Triumph%20Sprint
%20ST%203.jpg

and

http://www.scottoiler.co.uk/INSTRUCTIONS/FITTINGCONNECTIONS/Triumph%20Sprint
%20ST%201999%202.jpg

and

http://www.scottoiler.co.uk/INSTRUCTIONS/FITTINGCONNECTIONS/Triumph%20ST%204
.jpg

Can anyone please tell me what kind of pipe this is which I have to cut
into? I don´t like cutting into pipes on a brand new bike without knowing
what I´m actually doing. Do you think it is OK doing this?

Thank you!

Have a nice weekend and hopefully better weather than here in Germany -
yesterday it started snowing again :-(

Ride Safe

Thomas