Initial greeting

I figure it's time to come out of the lurking corner since I picked up my
'00 Blue Sprint ST yesterday, after hours of sitting around in the
dealership (Munroe Motors in SF) and at home waiting.
I have to give credit to Munuroe Motors for dealing well with me, especially
when I forgot my checkbook at home the second time I came in, leaving me
unable to write a check for the down payment.
Had to ride home through the monsoon last night when I finally picked up the
bike.  Nothing to raise the clench factor like an unfamiliar bike, tires
with release compound still on them, darkness, and heavy rain.
But I made it home safely, and I have a lovely blue toy shining in my
garage, making me smile despite myself.

David