Daytona Survey

owner-st-digest@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

>  Congraduations. I have a 99 black ST all shined up ready to head for
daytona
>  wesnesday. The best bike I have ever owned.
>  Mark

All of you lucky ones able to go to Daytona this year especially those who've
been several recent years in a row.  I say, would you mind taking a visual
sample for report back to this list?  What I'm wanting to know is,  Does the
Harley thing show any signs of weakening?  Tell tale erosion would be a
marked increase in sport or non cruiser type bikes.  Coloured leathers vs.
black?  You get the drift.  The trend seems to have shifted here in Los
Angeles and I wonder if its happening in other parts of the USofA.
Viewpoints from a few grizzled veterans would help.  Talk to you later
following the big event.

Ken T. from Ca.

"This employee is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot."

84' V65 Sabre, "Kong, gone but not forgotten"
95' Triumph Trident, "The Trooper"
96' Virago 1100, "Mellow If Slow"
99'Triumph Sprint St, "Bird of Prey"

COP#0018, AMA#414926, RAT#021975