Re: Scottoiler - Installation on Triumph Sprint ST or RS

Thomas Maxhofer was asking about installing a Scottoiler - I followed the
example of someone else on the list and put the standard Scottoiler inside
the right-hand rear fairing, just back from the relays.  The whole
installation is invisible unless you lift off the seat to refill the oil
bottle.  Now I'm waiting for the snow to disappear so I can get out there
and get the oil drip rate set right!

Thomas - the Touring kit behind the rear number plate is not TUV approved,
as it can block the rear light, so you might have trouble with police/TUV if
you fit it.

Neil