Sprint ST Tailocker

	I just received this from the nice folks at Taillocker. Yes, Talon, we
have a large ST digest site. I don't know if the other inquires are from
the site or not.
	Anyone live close enough to let these folks have a look see?

	Tailocker@xxxxxxx wrote: Hmm, starting to sound like a Sprint ST
conspiracy, lol.
	I've gotten 6 emails in the past two days concerning the Sprint ST, so
obviously there has been some discussed interest, are any of you guys on
a mailing list together?
	I'd love to do a design for the Sprint ST, but the closest Triumph
dealership is an hour and a half from me.  Any of you near enough to
North Carolina to consider letting us use your bike for prototype work?
The Sprint ST is a very logical choice for a Tailocker design for us
based on how well the Interceptor Tailocker is selling, and how similar
the bikes are.
	Thanks for your interest and your time in letting us know.
	Talon Wilson, Owner/Designer, TAILOCKER Sportbike Trunks and
Accessories 704-636-3056

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"