Freeways

Hey, it's not just Europe! We're just as civilised on free/motorways in
Australia too! But because we're all upside down here, we drive on the left
hand side of the road instead.
The outside lane is generally the slow lane.
There are 2 official road rules - overtake on the right, and keep left
unless overtaking. Of course there are some drivers who have difficulty
reading, let alone being a considerate people who contribute to the greater
good of society...
These people are mostly Volvo drivers wearing hats.

Bryce.