Status of ZG Sport Touring Screen

I spoke with ZG yesterday and it seems that it is going to be a WHILE
longer before they redo the Sport Touring screen. I asked: "What's a
WHILE" I was told 1-3 months !!!!  seems they are rather busy and
this product isn't a real big seller, and they need to concentrate on
what is :-(
So I decided to try out a Double Bubble screen. I'm just looking to
raise the air flow a few inches higher than the stock low screen so
we'll see how this works and fits. As I mentioned before  bodywork to
screen fit was the problem with the sport touring screen that I
received. I'll let everyone how it works out when I get it.

Erik