New Autocom Unit

Thought some might be interested in this. I've been looking for a
while for a system that was designed for radar detector audio signal
and music only. I don't ride 2 up, and didn't want to pay for a bunch
of intercom, or CB etc, features that I'd never use. Also I wanted a
unit that was amplified. The current Autocom units do not amplify the
audio signal they just pass the output of the unit ( portable CD or
MD player) so that at speed with ear plugs it's pretty hard to hear
the music.  The new "Auto Music Volume System" is supposed to both
amplify the signal and have a volume sensor to raise and lower the
volume with road speed/noise. It's also supposed to come as a
complete system with headsets and sell for under $300.00 !  It's
available now in the UK for 140.pounds the US distributor is waiting
their shipment they expect them in a month or so.

Erik