Re: lights

My own rule of thumb is "do unto others".
I hate a direct high beam from any vehicle - day or night.
Low beam - always on.
High beam - only to let someone in, or when no other road user is in sight.
This means the driver, not the vehicle. Truck drivers sit much higher than
their lights and can be just as blinded by high beam cresting a hill.
As has been mentioned, even slight bumps cause them to annoyingly flicker.

I think Eric has a blue "kaleidoscope" effect for his lights.
This may be more effective than 2 blinding white lights.

Bryce