Re: Two Bros

>>Finally were abouts in Australia can I get a Two Brothers pipe and about
>>how
much are they ?<<

Jack,
According to the Two Brothers website, the closet distributor to Australia
is in Wellington, NZ!
Not real close, I know. Had a quick flick through a few Aussie motorbike
mags and can't find any ads for TBs. But if it's a Akrapovic, Remus, Madaz,
Laser, Magnum or even a Hindle system you want, well they're all over the
place.
If you're in Melbourne, Peter Stevens has opened a superstore at 339
Elizabeth St. They should be able to point you in the right direction.

Bryce