RE: Underseat Exhaust and question on tyre pressures

As far as tires pressures I'm using the stock 36 F / 42 R  I've
checked them hot and cold and the BT57 heat up about 10% at these
pressures. Different tires might be do different. Whatever you do
DON"T exceed the maximum on the tires side wall that's looking for
trouble.

Erik