RE: MEZ3

I have about 6,500 miles on the 207's on the ST. I noticed this week that
the wear bars are starting to show on the sides so I am looking for
replacements also. The 207's have much better feel than either the
Bridgestone OE or the Macadam's I replaced them with. I am considering
Pilot's this time. Does anyone have experience with them?
Paul & Dee