RE:chain lube

Hi
I use a thing called a Z chain oiler to lube my chain I use it every 500k .
Its a plastic thingo you wrap around the chain ,secure it and spray your
lube into it while spinning the wheel . It puts the lube where it is
supposed to  go and cleans the chain at the same time. I've  used  various
brands of lube ( usually the cheapest I can find at the time)and get very
little fling off . Very good if you can find one I don't know where to get
them I through the box away I got mine in some bike shop somewhere while my
Wife was shopping .

 jack