Gas Leak Warning (Was What's green and red)

>Another gorgeous day on my favorite road. Welcome springtime!! Ride
>safe, but HAVE FUN!

Yep, that's my favorite road lately as well. Unfortunately, I wasn't on it
this weekend when I should have been. Why? Well on Friday I had to trailer
the ST back to Cal BMW/Triumph after I found a pool of gasoline (gas,
petrol, whatever) underneath it. Fortunately, I don't have any pilot lights
going in my garage.

Their diagnosis is that my new fuel sender is leaking. Since I was one of
the first to get the new one installed, I caution you all with the new one,
if you smell a hint of gas, get it back to the dealer pronto. I smelled gas
the day before, but it wasn't very strong and I didn't see any leaking.

So now they are putting in fuel sender #4. This is getting ridiculous.

Matt Knowles - mattknowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (408) 977-1804
http://www.aestheticdesign.com