Suspension

I know there's a few of you out there that have addressed the Sprint ST's
suspension limitations with various products.  Since I am giving this some
thought as well, I'm wondering how the various set ups are working out.  I'm
aware that Race Tech Forks, an Ohlins Shock, and a Penske Shock have been
tried.  Anyone tried any thing else?  Race Tech Shock Kit?  Does Race Tech
have a heavier spring for the rear?  Anything from Works?  Progressive?  If I
can convince those of you out there to give us a summary of how things worked
out, maybe we could set up a section on the ST Page under Mods for
suspension.

Rick

PS  If this already exists on the page, slap me, but I couldn't find it.