Completely off topic

Hello all,
I ordinarily wouldn't make this post to the list, but...
I have a two week vacation scheduled in Kauai at the Marriott Beach Club
Resort, and I cannot go. My project experienced a little setback at
work. Aaarrrrgh!!!

So if anyone is interested, please email me OFFLIST. The dates are April
2 through 16, not much warning I know. We own a one-week timeshare, but
can split the two halves up and make it two weeks, which is what we did.
Great for a couple! One week in the hotel type of room, one week with a
sofa-bed and kitchenish stuff. It's worth around $2800, but I'll be
willing to negotiate, especially to a Trumpeter. Sorry, doesn't include airfare.

Paul Master
email at work pmaster@xxxxxxx
      at home masterps@xxxxxxxx