European ST meet

Now that spring has come, I thought...yes, well, it's sunny today and it's
time we European ST riders showed the North American listers that we're not
just Sleeping Dawgs, so who's game for a weekend ride to blow away the
winter cobwebs?

I'm based in Essen, Germany and I know there are a few others not too far
away (Jonathan in Darmstadt, Paul Painbreton in Holland and Ludo in
Belgium), so how about meeting somewhere around the Ardennes, perhaps on
Saturday 1st April for an All Fools Ride?  We could stay overnight somewhere
and sample some of that famous Belgian beer too...

So who's keen?  Replies to me at andersng@xxxxxx or to the list please!

Neil