Re: Bike weave..

Martin at 10:43 20/03/2000 +0000, you wrote:
> are there any comments on what could have caused this weave?
>        Too much Smithwicks perhaps?

Can never have too much of it (if only my body could handle it).

>        Maybe there was a 7 year old hiding in your panniers?

WHAT... Remove them from Ireland... Who would be left to interupt the
conversation or play around the bikes and be a basic pain in the a**.

>        Seriously keith, Having seen your 'performance pipe' I'd be
surprised
>        if it didn't cause some turbulance. I'd suggest trying a 90MPH jaunt
>        without the rocket launcher attached and see if the problem
>        dissappears.

Will do.

Spoke to the dealer this morning about the missing parts after the pannier
installation. He says he will check why I didn't get them back and let me
know. So thanks for the tip off.

Didn't get the bike in the kitchen but it was okay out of site at the back
of the house, but thanks for the offer of the use of your garage.

Anyway it was good to meet you and have a chat. See you again sometime.

Keith W Peters
Wrexham. UK

'Cymraeg Dawg & Long Tail'