Todd's Kantana, Sprint, or ST

	Todd, I also liked the Kantana and was coming off of a Suzuki. The
Kantana was about three thousand less than the ST. Until I found that
all three companies I checked on wanted almost a thousand dollars a year
for insurance. In three years the bikes basically cost the same. I know
I made the right choice every month of the fourteen months I've owned
Merlin. The bags are great, the motor, the no choke fuel injection, the
sound, the comments at the gas stations are priceless. I could go on.
	If Robert sees your post he could make a direct comparison between the
Trophy and ST.
- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"