Windshield

Dunno if you folks remember me from the other day, but I was polling for
Trophy vs. Sprint opinions.  Well today the dealer hung a sold sign on a red
99 Sprint for me, so I guess that says how the poll turned out.  I want to
get it with the hardbags (side only, the top box is too steep for my liking)
and the taller screen.  The Triumph screen is over $200 cdn, are there any
cheaper aftermarket tall screens around, and are there web links to point to
them?  I'm just over 6', so I'm pretty sure I'll want the tall screen, but
if I can save a few bucks I'm all for it as I still have to get a new lid
and leathers.

2 weeks till I get it on the road - can't wait!

Regards,
Todd Trask
'46 Chief, '56 TRW, '68 Bonnie - soon to be '99 Sprint!