RE: Fork Stress

FWIW I decided to check and retorque my front wheel the other night.
( Thanks to all for the answers to my questions) Anyway I found my
front wheel ( first time wheel has been off) VERY VERY over tight
much more than the 61nm on the axle bolt and more than the 20nm on
the pinch bolts. I don't know if this could cause the problem but it
can't hurt to loosen and correctly torque them.

Erik