Todd Trask's new RED ST

	Congratulations Todd on a good choice and a great color.
	I have the two bag set up and love them. Just don't like the way the
pipe looks without the bags. I don't think you need the top box unless
you really do want to do some long term touring as the side bags hold
enough for a four to five day trip with ease. Consider the top box if
you need to carry chickens or you need a "Weasel Beer Cooler" at a
riding event.
	I would however pass on the Triumph tall screen. I have one and it's
just too tall IMHO. Zero Gravity has a taller sport screen coming soon
that I want to try. If you want the Triumph screen then find the price
and send me an e-mail. We might save you some money. In any account with
the tall screen I think there is then too much weight on your wrist but
that's just my opinion.
	Congratulations.

- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"