Help - my reading light has stopped working

My blue ST just had its 6k mile service.

The back OEM BT57 had squared off badly so they put on Dunlop 207's. I'm
still scrubbing them in so it's too early to say what they handle like.
I did notice more buzziness through the pegs and bars at 90 mph - it was
the speed, not the rpm. Perhaps that will go away as the tyres settle
in.

I also had the Triumph CF can fitted. A much better sound - not loud,
just more in keeping with the bikes sporty nature. I can't comment on
fuel consumption yet.

Unfortunately after several nice spring days it's turned wet and cold
again - so it's not quite so conducive to scrubbing those tyres in.

The fuel guage was replaced under warranty - seems to work fine.

So the only problem is my reading light has stopped working. You know,
that nice little amber light on the dash.

Anyone know how to fix it ?  :-)

Antony