RE: Pipe Construction Questions

Richard,
The Triumph performance pipe seems to be a solid construction (baffles) as
opposed to packing from what I can tell. It is just about as heavy as the
stock pipe unfortunately but works pretty good, is not 'real' loud and in
20,000+ miles sounds pretty much like the day it went on and looks the same.
Having had a Staintune previously I can attest to their high quality level
also.
Paul & Dee