1999 or 2000

	Kevin, Both bikes are the same in handling, comfort, and power. I've
read of several folks changing the "why did they put this silly clutch
lever on here" of the 2000's to the '99 lever for better feel. Also, the
2000 with a higher front sprocket will accelerate slower while you've
got all the top speed with the '99 you need anyway. Throw in a lower
price for the '99 and my mind would be made up. Just check the bike and
the dealer first to verify that the engine bolts, center stand, and
ignition wires have been corrected and prepare yourself for endless
smiles.
- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"