Re: Ride the Ridge, Rallye 2000

Rude Dog wrote:

> OK, now that the Rallye information has been posted we
> would like for everyone with a new ST to get it broken
> in and join us at the Rallye.  Gregg did just that last
> year and I think he enjoyed himself.

Yup, I did!  I put in my 500 break-in miles and got the
1st Service just before the Eureka Springs gathering.  I
had a lot of fun despite not being fully acclimated to my
new zoot scoot.  I think I'll have even more fun this
year (my wrists don't ache and my hands don't go numb
any more!), especially if Weasel Dawg brings some Slip n
Slides for us to go "surfing" on.   ;-)

Greg "Wiener Dawg" Gagliano