From: Mike Hill [mailto:mikeh@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2000 9:11 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RS Purchase

I will be popping down to my local dealer tomorrow to give him my order for
a new RS, but am still undecided on what add-ons to purchase. I've kinda
settled on the top box & rack,  hugger, tankbag and cod-piece, but am
undecided on whether to get the bellypan and centrestand. As for the
colour, I want to yellow, my girlfriend loves the blue, so we'll probably
compromise and get the orange.

Any opinions and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Mike (soon to be RS owner)

*