Re: RS Purchase

Hi Mike,
A tough situation to be in :).

Mike Hill wrote:

> I will be popping down to my local dealer tomorrow to give him my order for
> a new RS, but am still undecided on what add-ons to purchase. I've kinda
> settled on the top box & rack,  hugger, tankbag and cod-piece, but am
> undecided on whether to get the bellypan and centrestand.

I definitely agree with getting a tank shield/pad (99 ST w/ scratches) as it
doesn't take much to scuff up the paint.

Go with the center stand. You will not regret it but you will curse routine
maintenance and chain adjustment with out it.

The bellypan is sharp looking but could be added later. Your call.

Good luck,
Neil ('99 "Shadow")