From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Jack
Hays
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2000 9:33 AM
To: st-digest, st-digest
Subject: Ride the Ridge, Rallye 2000

	OK, now that the Rallye information has been posted we would like for
everyone with a new ST to get it broken in and join us at the Rallye.
Gregg did just that last year and I think he enjoyed himself.
	For those of us with bikes over a year old now just dust 'em off and
come on. I hope that everyone who attended last year is able to make it
again. We'll meet many new friends with the same passion for our beloved
ST's and wonderful roads.
	I meet and made friends last year that I only knew from e-mails. I'm
now able to put a face with the messages to the list and it gives a
whole new meaning to the digest daily.
	We had a great time. We'll have a great time again this August. Be
there! As the Three Wise Men sang it "We're Nation Wide"! And, World
Wide.
- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"

*