TSRA

Sorry for the additional email, but I needed to clarify something.

I've had several people attempt to send me funds for the TSRA. The TSRA is
not my organization - it is yours (the members). While I happen to be on
the original board, I did so only after being strongly urged to do so.
There will be membership voting to elect a new board, probably at the
Rallye. While I may serve again, it will be because I was elected to do so,
not because I am in a position of ownership. None of the board members are
owners - merely caretakers.

The Bylaws make it quite clear that no one can gain financially from their
involvement in this organization. All money for dues, events, merchandise
etc goes to the club and will be used to promote the club, rallies, riding
events, etc. If we get to the point where we have money left over, that
will go to one or more charities on behalf of the organization.

If I continue to do things like offering the 3M film etc, I will make it
quite clear wether the money is going to me or to the TSRA.

All money collected for the TSRA will go to the treasurer for deposit into
the TSRA account. Checks will be made payable to the organization, not an
individual.

I want this endeavor to be a success and based on the initial response to
the upcoming rallye I am sure it will be.

Thank you all for your support.

- - Eric