RE: First gear

 I to have an RS with just under 600 miles on it.  At first I actually
bruised my foot up shifting.  Since then the shifting is greatly improved,
almost like a warm knife through butter.  Neutral is still very hard to
find, its easiest to go into 2nd and bump it back into neutral.  It will be
in for its first service tomorrow, we will see if it goes back to being hard
to shift or stays the same.

 I am still undecided on what oil to run.  A few posts back someone had
heard using the Motul 300V (??) would be better than the Triumph Oil, but I
did not see anything else on this.  I will probably run Mobil for the first
change and then maybe try the Motul for the remainder.

David "Lost Dawg" Gaske
'00 Sprint RS
Fredericksburg, Va.