The Meaning of Truimph

Hi there STERS

Regarding Bill Flowers meaning of TRIUMPH, how about "The Really Incredible
Unbeatable Motorcycle Produced in Hinkley"?
Youd think we had something better to do than think up meanings for Triumph.
My 500 mi service was done by Wilsons in Fresno..  I made an appointment,
drove up there (bout 2 hours from Bakersfield) and left it.  They changed
the oil, and did the other service items, done in about 3 hours.  They had
no problems with the engine being hot.  I believe that motor oil should be
changed while hot!

Regards

 Burt &
Big Red

ps-sorry to all of you about the incorrect email address of LA Triumph.
Didnt do it on purpose!