Re: Harley/Triumph dealer???

At 09:07 AM 3/28/00 +0100, Ian Pollen wrote:
>Just to even things up.
>I use Robinsons Foundry in Canterbury, Kent, UK. They are a Triumph, Harley,
>Buell and Suzuki dealer and are one of the best I have found in 16 years of
>biking.

Ok, before this gets out of control. First, in my original post, I meant to
put 'most Harley / Triumph' as I know there are a few exceptions (like
Howell's - Jim is quite a guy) . Second, I should have put "in the US"
because I have no idea how Harley dealers do in other parts of the world.
Third, I did say Harley / Triumph (which of course means Harley / Buell /
Triumph ) - the fact that they also carry Suzuki, shows me that they are
not like the 'typical' US dealer.....

So for all those of you with a good Harley dealer, congratulations. Next
thread please.....

(I really get cranky when forced to type Harley that many times in one post)

- - Eric