left handers

AnnBonne  <AnnBonne@xxxxxxx> writes:

> I find the bike doesn't like to go over on left hand turns sometimes
> overdoing the turn, and it feels unstable.  Is it me with
> inappropriate gear use and preparation or has anyone else experienced
> this more than other bikes?

    Have you noticed this on previous bikes?  I've heard a few
discussions on why some people prefer to turn one way rather than the
other - common themes are road camber and vision.

> Has anyone any handy tips for me to improve on this.

    Practise.  The more controlled conditions of a track day *might*
help, but as all the circuits I know in the UK are right handed, they
might not.  Go across the channel and find a left-handed roundabout :-)

                Jim
- --
      jim@         ,'_                  After that it's just instinct and
  gillespie.org   / -.--.    ___        red mist ...
 '99 Sprint ST  \__/ `---'  \__/                         -- Robin Szemeti