Triumph-branded Veto alarm vs the Scorpio alarm

Greetings,

I want to install an alarm on my new Sprint ST. I have narrowed the
choices to the Triumph-branded Veto alarm or the Scorpio alarm.
What are the pros and cons of each? Which would you install on your
motorcycle and why? Is there another alarm that beats them both?
Can someone give me a good argument against installing an
alarm and using some other form of security?

[The Veto appears to be a clean, simple plug-in job (I'm resisting
the term "Plug and Play"; but "Plug and Ride" sounds good) that
does not require any cutting, splicing, drilling, or other defacement.
(Is this assumption true?)The Scorpio has more features: pager,
proximity detector, motion detector, remote disable, less costly,
but installation is not as "clean".]

Kevin Hoskins
Audio Applications, National Semiconductor Corp.
408-721-2594
"Just because you can does not mean you should."